Mimosa Bar Recipes
Making your own Mimosa Bar is easy and fun with fresh juices and champagne. Add beautiful garnishes plus friends for a perfect day.
Servings: 6 mimosas
For 24 ounces of Fresh Fruit Juice
- 16 oz of any fresh fruit - blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, mangos, pineapple, peaches
- 8 oz simple syrup, more or less to taste
For 6 Mimosas
- 1 750 ml bottle Champagne
- 1 24 oz carafes of Juice or Fruit Puree
- Garnishes - fresh fruit, pomegranate seeds, mint sprigs
Chill Champagne for about 2 hours before serving and then add bottles to a wine bucket filled with ice to keep cold
Arrange chilled juices around the mimosa bar
Put garnishes in small bowls and add to the mimosa bar table
For each mimosa: fill a champagne flute with 2 ounces fruit juice or puree and top with 4 ounces chilled Champagne
Add garnish and enjoy!