Southwest Ranch Dressing with Chipotle
Smoky, tangy Chipotle Southwest Ranch Dressing is perfect for salads, wraps, and tacos. Easy to make in 5 minutes.
Servings: 8 ounces
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 2 Tablespoon cilantro leaves
- 1 Tablespoon chipotle chili peppers and adobo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
If you would like the dressing less spicy cut back the chipotle and adobo sauce.
We love this dressing on our Southwest Chicken Salad