When I think of the perfect dessert it’s not always cake. It might be cake in a glass with these delicious Red Velvet Martinis. They can also be served as an aperitif. Beautiful and festive they will make any occasion special.
Ingredient list for making Red Velvet Martinis
This drink recipe is quick and easy to prepare. Your guests will be more than impressed because they are showy and delicious!
These are the ingredients you will need to make these perfectly delicious Martinis
- Bailey’s Red Velvet Liqueur
- Vanilla Vodka
- Raspberry Syrup for drizzle on glasses
- Red Velvet Cake pieces (optional)
Prepare the Martini Glasses with a Swirl of Raspberry Syrup
Step by Step for making these amazing Red Velvet Martinis
- In a martini shaker add 1/2 cup of ice
- Add 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka
- Add 1 ounce of Bailey’s Red Velvet Liqueur
- With a squeeze bottle of raspberry syrup, swirl the empty martini glasses with a ring of syrup along the rim of the glass
- Close the martini shaker tightly with a lid and vigorously shake
- Pour the Red Velvet Martini into the prepared martini glasses
- Garnish with a small piece of Red Velvet Cake (optional) and serve
Syrup and Garnish options:
I love the flavor of raspberry and chocolate, it hits all the right buttons for me. However, with this martini, everyone can have their favorites. Here’s a couple of syrup and garnish options for you to try. The base cocktail will stay the same.
- Try a Cherry syrup for the swirl and a piece of Red Velvet Cake.
- Strawberries are always a hit with chocolate. Use a strawberry syrup for the swirl and garnish the glass with a strawberry.
- Chocolate syrup for the swirl and a piece of Red Velvet Cake.
- You can also use a raspberry on the glass with the raspberry syrup swirl.
Serve these Martinis with some sweet treats from our site:
Red Velvet Martinis
- Cocktail shaker, martini glasses, squeeze bottle
- 2 oz Vanilla vodka
- 1 oz Bailey's Red Velvet Liqueur
- 1 swirl of raspberry sauce
- 1 Piece Red Velvet Cake, optional for garnish
- Add 1/2 cup of ice to a cocktail shaker
- Top with 2 ounces of vanilla vodka
- Add 1 ounce of Bailey's Red Velvet Liqueur
- Close the martini shaker with lid and vigorously shake
- With a squeeze bottle of raspberry sauce swirl the empty martini glasses with a ring of syrup along the rim of the glass.
- Pour shaken Red Velvet Martini into the prepared martini glass
- Garnish the rim with a 1"x1" piece of Red Velvet Cake, if desired
- Raspberry sauce for swirling can be made up to 3 days in advance and stored in the refrigerator