White Chocolate Snowflake Martini are a gorgeous accompaniment to any winter night.
Creamy and delicious, but super easy to make, these martinis could also be your dessert because they are lightly sweet. Great for après ski, an evening dinner party, or a cozy night in, these cocktails will keep you smiling.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy.
Ingredients for these White Chocolate Martini:
Just 3 ingredients are needed to make this gorgeous drink!
- Vanilla Vodka
- Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Bright White Sparkling Sugar Crystals
How to Make a White Chocolate Martini:
This recipe is quick and easy to make with just 3 ingredients! You and your guests will be more than impressed.
- Prepare the rim of the glasses by coating in sugar. (We use Bright White Sparkling Sugar Crystals by India Tree which is available on Amazon)
- With 2 plates side by side, fill the bottom of one plate with vanilla vodka, fill the other plate with sugar crystals
- Dip rim of the glass into vodka, then dip the wet rim into the crystals, making sure covered all around
- Fill a martini shaker halfway with ice
- Pour in 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka
- Add 2 ounces of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Add in 1 ounce of heavy whipping cream
- Close the martini shaker tightly with the lid and vigorously shake
- Pour the finished martinis into the prepared sugared glasses
The finished martinis will have the glow of a mountain just dusted with snow. It’s like winter in a glass!
What is a martini?
A classic martini is typically made with either gin or vodka and vermouth can also be added. A martini can be shaken or stirred. When shaken it is normally shaken over ice to a frosted finish. They can be garnished with a twist of lemon, two olives or a cocktail onion.
Thought the years martinis have become one of the most popular and well known cocktails. The best part of the modern day martini is all the amazing variations you can create. It has become one of our favorite pass times.
Additional Cocktails to enjoy!
Perfect appetizers and sweets to serve with your White Chocolate Snowflake Martini:
- Serve these as an aperitif with our Baked Brie with Garlic
- Pair with our sweet and salty Slow Cooker Bacon Jam on crostini
- They will also be a wonderful dessert accompanied with our Dark Chocolate Crinkle cookies and our Mexican wedding cookies.
White Chocolate Snowflake Martinis
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 oz White Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 container Bright White Sparkling Sugar Crystals
- Fill Martini shaker half full of ice
- Add 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka
- Add 2 ounces of Godiva White Chocolate liqueur
- Add 1 ounce of heavy whipping cream
- Shake vigorously to mix the martini
- Coat rim of the martini glass with Bright White sparkling sugar crystals
- Strain the White Chocolate Snowflake Martini into the prepared glass and serve