White Chocolate Snowflake Martinis are a wonderful accompaniment to any winter gathering. If you are planning for apres ski or an evening dinner party these cocktails will keep your guests smiling.
This recipe is quick and easy to make. Your guests will be more than impressed because they are delicious!
Making White Chocolate Snowflake Martinis
The ingredients are simple. All you need is vanilla vodka, Godiva White Chocolate liqueur and heavy whipping cream.
Step by Step to make these delicious Martinis
- Prepare the rim of the glasses with Bright White Sparkling Sugar Crystals
- With 2 plates side by side, fill the bottom of one plate with vanilla vodka, fill the other plate with sugar crystals
- Dip rim of glass into vodka, then dip the wet rim into the crystals
- Fill martini shaker half way with ice
- Pour in 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka
- Then add 2 ounces of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Add in 1 ounce of heavy whipping cream
- Close the martini shaker tightly with a lid and vigorously shake
- Pour the finished martinis into the prepared glasses
The finished martinis will have the glow of a mountain just dusted with snow. You can serve these as an aperitif with our Baked Brie with Garlic recipe. They will also be a wonderful dessert accompanied with our Dark Chocolate Crinkle cookies and our Mexican wedding cookies.
White Chocolate Snowflake Martinis
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 oz White Godiva Chocolate liquer
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 container Bright White Sparkling Sugar Crystals
- Fill Martini shaker half full of ice.
- Add 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka.
- Add 2 ounces of Godiva White Chocolate liqueur
- Add 1 ounce of heavy whipping cream
- Shake vigorously to mix martinis
- Coat rim of Martini glasses with Bright White sparkling sugar crystals
- Pour the White Chocolate Snowflake martinis into the prepared glasses and serve