There are a lot of recipes available for the Pumpkin Spice Latte that was made famous by a little coffee chain you made of heard of called Starbucks. This seasonal favorite comes back every Fall and for good reason! It’s creamy, flavorful and delicious.
What’s not to love? Well, maybe the artificial ingredients, the cost, and the fact that you have to leave your cozy house on a Sunday morning to get your “fix”!Jump to Recipe
Making a natural Pumpkin Spice Latte
After lots of experimenting, we developed our own recipe by first making an all-purpose Pumpkin Pie Spice. This spice mix can be used all season for pies, bread, scones, and muffins, but we started off by using it in our Pumpkin Spice Syrup. The syrup is easy to make and is honestly just liquid gold! Pour it on pancakes and waffles, or use as a base for a pumpkin glaze on cakes. It makes a fun mixer in a cocktail, as well.
Making your own lattes is easy!
Here is our foolproof recipe for an easy Pumpkin Spice Latte! This recipe is for an 8-ounce latte. Adjust accordingly if you want a larger serving.
- Prepare 1-2 shots of your favorite espresso and add to your coffee mug
- Add 2 tablespoons of homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup.
- Froth 1 cup of milk. I use nonfat but any type will work. You can also substitute almond or soy milk if desired.
- Add to your espresso and top with a pinch of the Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- If you don’t have an espresso machine you can make a very strong cup of regular coffee instead.
- Make it kid-friendly by omitting the coffee altogether.
- Sit back in your pajamas and enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1-2 shots espresso
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice mix
- Brew 1-2 shots of espresso and add to a mug
- Add 2 tablespoons of the pumpkin spice syrup
- Froth 1 cup of milk and pour into a mug of espresso. Top with a sprinkle of the pumpkin pie spice mix. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired